Monday, June 10, 2013

We won double first

Today was a special day. Mommy came early in the morning and brushed me from head to toe. She then plaited my hair and tail while feeding me mints. She said I looked really handsome.

After she's done putting the saddle and bridle on me, we went into the arena and did the circles and lines that we practiced last week. Then I was allowed to have breakfast. Mmmmmm, breakfast...

Mommy then came back with two red ribbons and said I was a really good boy and the first ribbon was for beating everyone with a score of 66.7%. The second ribbon was apparently for just being my handsome self, with the best hair and tail-do that day. This confirms my suspicion all along, that I AM the fairest of them all. Mommy seems especially proud about the second ribbon. I guess she thinks I'm the most handsome too.

Mommy's friend took photos of mommy holding the ribbons with me. The ribbons were almost the same color as carrots, so I tried to eat it, but it tasted yucky. Blehhhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment